noun: hubby; plural noun: hubbies
1. a married man, especially when considered in relation to his partner in marriage.
2. British. a manager.
To encourage the celebration of marriage, positive relationships, and effective communication through interactive dialogue and creative expression. We desire to provide a platform to share wisdom, verbalize thoughts, uncover feelings and be heard outside of one's own mind. We want to see people enjoying every aspect of life with or without a spouse in order to promote successful relationships within our communities. We will also provide support in anticipation and preparation for women whose husbands are soon to come.
Loving & Living Life– As if YOU Were Here! ™
- Increase positive images of marriage and the family.
- Highlight appreciation for one another.
- Create a safe place for dialogue about relationships.
- Discover & honor husbands from around the world.
- Encourage effective communication within relationships.
- Support creativity and expression.